Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 100+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
We are looking for a talented Game Marketing Artist (Mid/Senior) to join our team and help promote our game to a wider audience.
You will be as a Game Marketing Artist responsible for creating visually appealing and engaging marketing creatives that capture the essence of our game and for helping develop and execute marketing campaigns.
We should add that our ideal candidate must be very ambitious & hard-working personality with a love of games.
Join us and let's make a difference in the mobile game industry!
What You’ll be Doing
· Create visually compelling graphics and animations to promote our game across various platforms.
· Test the performance of marketing creatives by working closely with the Marketing Team.
· Decide on the creative direction based on data.
· Convert key marketing inputs into high-quality, consumer-facing visuals.
· Communicate with & prepare briefs for first-class international design agencies.
What You’ll Bring
· Understanding of the fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition.
· Strong portfolio of previous marketing artwork, with a focus on the game industry.
· Being passionate about gaming, especially mobile games.
· Having a creative mindset and willingness to try new things.
· Conceptual thinking, design, and animation.
· Experience with 2D motion graphics.
· Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
· Interest in Motion Graphics is a plus.
· University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.